Overloud releases Mark Studio 2
Overloud releases Mark Studio 2, the new version of its acclaimed Markbass amplifier simulation plugin.
- Six top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark
- Nine Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2x15"), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 104HF (front-ported 4x10"), STD 106HF (front-ported 6x10"), Classic 108 (sealed 8x10"), Traveler 121H (front-ported 1x12"), New York 804 (front-ported 4x") and New York 122 (front-ported 2x12")
- Full pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones
- Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels
"The Mark Studio 2 plugin has been designed to faithfully simulate the sound of Markbass amplification in any DAW application or live situation.
No matter what kind of bass you use, the Mark Studio 2 plugin will always give you a very musical array of bass sound choices. It's an indispensable tool to anyone who records on a computer and wants to improve the sound of the bass either during or after recording."
Paolo Costa, bass player and product manager.