Every Overloud plugin or application can be authorised from its user interface.
Here following are the steps to authorise TH-U.
If you run TH-U for the first time, the Manage Licenses window will appear automatically.
Otherwise, click LICENSES on the top bar of TH-U
1. If you aren’t logged in yet, log into your Overloud account.
2. Then you will see the authorization window:
Here is where you need the product license serial number that you received with the purchase email.
3. Copy/Paste the serial number from the email to the authorization window and click AUTHORIZE
4. you will be prompted to specify where to deposit your authorization: on the computer itself or on one of your USB removable memory devices
NOTE: You can authorize the same license on up to 3 computers. Alternatively, or in addition, you can put the authorization on a USB stick, which is useful when you need to bring it with you while moving to a studio or to a friend for a recording session.
5. The authorization is completed.