Think of your ideal studio, it would have all of the best reverb units used by the most famous engineers.
SPECIAL OFFER EXPIRES APRIL 16th
Think of your ideal studio...
It would have all of the best reverb units used by the most famous engineers:
a classic white '80s unit with its smooth and creamy tone that has been used on thousands of famous hits.
- a modern reverb unit with crisp and punchy tone, to forge your own unique sounding room;
- a dedicated post-production unit and thousands of ready-to-use presets created by some of the most respected people in the music and film industry to speed up your workflow.
Or... think of BREVERB 2
Get that €20,000 sound, all in a single plug-in, for less than €200!
BREVERB 2 makes your mixes sound like a Grammy Award winning song.
"BREVERB 2 sounds great and its easy to use.
I love the interface - and the presets really do start you out in a great place - nice work."
- Joe Barresi (Queens of the Stone Age, Tool, Bad Religion, Soundgarden...)
Features at a glance
- 7 reverb models which made the history of recording and mixing.
- Algorithms for any application: from mixing to post-production or from classic tones to modern and creative tones.
- More than 50 ambient spaces recreated.
- More than 300 factory presets designed in real mixing sessions, divided by instruments and applications.
- Modeled after the most sought-after hardware units.
- Emulates the analog section of the original units.
- Full EQ section to tailor the frequency response of the reverb.
- Extended Nonlinear section to creatively shape your reverberation.
- Extremely low CPU usage: 180 instances on a MacBook Pro Retina.
- Multilevel undo/redo.
- Fully automatable.
More than 50 new ambience settings...
With BREVERB 2 you have the sound of more than 50 new ambient spaces at your fingertips.
All ambience settings have been carefully crafted by Overloud engineers who referenced the preferred room and ambience choices of top sound designers. They cover a wide range of applications from mixing to post-production, and many of them are optimized for a particular instrument, from drums to vocals to guitars etc.
Don't waste time flipping through dozens of different reverb plug-ins, looking for the right room sound. With BREVERB 2 you can find it in one click, with no compromises in sound quality.
New SPACES algorithms
SPACES algorithms are designed to meet the extremely high demands of audio professionals like you; today, as well as tomorrow. Created to complete the BREVERB palette, the SPACES algorithms are tailored to the mixing needs of any modern recordings.
You are free to control up to 38 parameters to create your own unique room sound. Or, if you are on a tight deadline, you can use our comprehensive library of presets, designed by top-notch sound engineers.
New preset management
The preset manager has been completely redesigned.
It has a dedicated area on the plugin interface, separate from the knob space, to have your sound library always handy.
You can easily create categories to organize your presets however you choose.
Import, export and share your presets with just one click.
With the multilevel undo/redo feature, you can keep track of the history of the changes you make to your settings.
New SOURCE algorithm
BREVERB 2 features a new SOURCE reverb algorithm.
With a simple click on the graphic interface you can set the 3D position of your sound sources and create life-like panoramas in your mix.
The SOURCE algorithm is the ideal tool for post-production.
You can separately design the early reflections and reverberant field, with full control over any parameter.
Through automation you can have real-time control of the position of the sound source and create apparent movement of the sound sources.