VL100 signature Amp, TH-U expansion library with 46 Rigs
Choptones Carved Vai - TH-U Rig Library
Carved Vai is the TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, seeking to recreate the sound of a Carvin Legacy VL100* (Steve Vai* signature) head in the 6L6 voiced version.
After being a long time Carvin endorser since the 80s with the X100B amp, Steve Vai came out in the '99 with his amazing signature Amp: the Carvin Legacy VL100. The 100W VL100 head deliveres 100 watts in a dual-channel, all tube package with volume, bass, mid, treble & presence for each channel and master reverb.
Great for sparkling cleans and soloing, this amp has a big a fat tone for rock and metal tones as well.
The Carved Vai library contains 46 rigs, which have been captured using the following gear*:
- Carvin 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Marshall 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12T75
- Engl 4x12 loaded with Celestion V60
- Neumann U87
- Sennheiser MD421, MD21
- Shure SM57
- Beyerdynamic M160
- MXR Wylde OD
- MXR Modified OD
- Mesa Grid Slammer
- Mesa Flux Drive
- Suhr Riot
- Ibanez TS9
- Marshall Bluesbreaker
How to Install
1. Drag the library file into TH-U
2. Enter the serial number you have received after purchasing the library