Bring the Markbass tone into your computer!
Bring the Markbass tone into your computer
Mark Studio 2 is an emulation of the best Markbass amplifiers and cabinets, which includes:
- 6 Markbass heads
- 9 Markbass cabinets
- and a rich pedalboard to complete your rig and unleash your creativity.
- 6 top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark
- 9 Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2x15"), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 104HF (front-ported 4x10"), STD 106HF (front-ported 6x10"), Classic 108 (sealed 8x10"), Traveler 121H (front-ported 1x12"), New York 804 (front-ported 4x") and New York 122 (front-ported 2x12")
- Full pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels
... and more
Each mic/cabinet combination has been recorded in a high-end studio by the best Italian sound engineers
More than one microphone can be used simultaneously: main (woofer), tweeter and, where applicable, rear bass reflex (port).
Ultra Bass frequency control for extra-deep sound with one mouse click
Tons of factory presets designed by top engineers and Markbass artists
Full MIDI support
Very low CPU usage
No additional latency
Any parameter can be automated in the plugin version