AMP SIMULATION REDEFINED!
245 models! Get the world's largest collection into your computer and mobile device
- Includes both the amp modeling and the amp capturing technology
- 89 guitar amplifiers and 4 bass amplifiers. See full model list...
- 50 guitar cabinets and 2 bass cabinets
- 83 pedal and rack effects
- 18 microphone models, with up to four mics on each cabinet
- More than 1000 presets covering all musical styles + FREE PRESETS every month! See them...
- Randall®, DVmark®, Brunetti® and THD® authorized models approved by the original manufacturers
- Amp Tweak technology, allows you to mod the amplifiers by changing the preamp and poweramp tube models, as well as simulating the action of a variac
- Rig Player (with 20 factory rigs), allows you to reproduce rig models created by capturing real setups
- One entire preset bank dedicated to bass.
- 4th generation analog emulation technology, with proprietary nonlinear processing algorithm
- Advanced cabinet emulations with Fluid Convolution and ReSPiRe 2 technology
- Built-in convolver to load external guitar cab IRs
- Flexible sound chain with split point for parallel processing
- Fully customizable MIDI control for live usage
- 28,000+ Captured Rigs and 42,000+ Real IRs available from the world's largest add-on collection!
- Mobile version available. See TH-U iOS...
- NEW in v1.4 SuperCabinet, revolutionary IR processor, included
- NEW in v1.3 Scenes allow to instantly recall different models configurations in the preset.
- NEW in v1.3 Enhanced cabinet module with Fluid Convolution
- NEW in v1.3 Double IR Loader integrated into the cabinet module
TH-U is the only amp simulator which includes the MODELING, CAPTURING and IR PROCESSING features in a single plug-in, both for computer and mobile devices. The software can be expanded with the world largest collection of add-ons, which includes 28,000+ Captured Rigs and 42,000+ Real IRs.
INCLUDES THE SUPERCABINET
The TH-U Premium license includes the SuperCabinet, the revolutionary IR processor, based on Overloud's Fluid Convolution Technology, which allows to create cabinet tones in a way that has never been possible before.
- Graphically browse the IR libraries
- Access one of the largest high resolution IR collection ever created!
- Compose your cabinet tone with the unique multiband mode
- Be creative: blend multiple IRs and monitor the result
- Create huge stereo guitar tones
- Make it part of a TH-U preset or...
- ... export the final IR and load it into your hardware modeler
MODELING or CAPTURING? You can have BOTH!
TH-U is the first amp simulator which includes both the amp modeling and capturing technologies.
The Rig Models are created from real setups: the Overloud proprietary technology allows our engineers to capture the response of an entire rig, including the nonlinear and dynamic response of the amplifier, the cabinet, the microphones, the mic preamplifier and the room sound.
The Rig Player, integrated into TH-U, allows you to reproduce any nuance of the sampled rigs and to combine the models of different setups.
3D Cabinet Simulation + Double IR LOADER
TH-U offers a matrix of 4 microphones which can be placed anywhere in the 3D space in front and even behind the cabinet, change the angle and pan them in the stereo space.
Fluid Convolution allows to move the mirophones seamlessly and use long IRs to get realistic and solid tones.
A double IR loader integrated into the cabinet module allows to load and mix IRs with the cab microphones.
The ReSPiRe 2 technology allows you to choose between the real response of the cabinet and a processed version optimized to fit into the mix
6 different room types and 18 microphone models can be selected.
Thanks to its innovative dsp technology, TH-U features a new panel which allows you to change the pre and power tubes models, as well as to simulate the action of a variac. This allows you to mod any amplifier model with an almost limitless combination of tubes and opens the product to new sound capabilities.
Just drag the bank file into the TH-U to import the presets.
Go to download page...
MIDI total control
Setting up a MIDI floorboard is as easy as clicking an element on the TH-U interface and pressing the corresponding pedal on the MIDI floorboard. TH-U learns the MIDI connection and makes it instantly available in any preset. Gigs have never been so much fun with TH-U!
Bass Models included
TH-U includes 3 bass amplifiers, 2 bass cabinets, 1 bass graphic equalizer, a bass tuner as well as a preset bank entirely dedicated to bass tones.