TH-U for iOS is here!
239 models and thousands of captured rigs, the world's largest collection!
- NEW in v1.3 Integrated Double IR Loader
- NEW in v1.3 Scenes allow to instantly recall different models configurations in the soundchain
- NEW in v1.3 Improved cabinet module with Fluid Convolution
- 89 guitar amplifiers and 4 bass amplifiers
- 50 guitar cabinets and 2 bass cabinets
- 77 pedal and rack effects
- 18 microphone models, with up to four mics on each cabinet
- More than 300 presets covering all musical styles
- Standalone and AUv3 version
- Rig Player allows you to reproduce rig models created by capturing real setups
- More than 4000 Rigs, captured from real setups, available as in-app purchases
- Amp Tweak technology, allows you to mod the amplifiers by changing the preamp and poweramp tube models, as well as simulating the action of a variac
- Same 4th generation DSP engine as in the TH-U Desktop version
- Share presets with TH-U Desktop using any Cloud services
- Fully controllable with MIDI, for live playing
Share presets. Same audio engine.
You can share the presets between TH-U Desktop and TH-U iOS using all the most common Cloud services, like iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive.
Thanks to the increased power of new iOS devices processors, TH-U iOS runs the same DSP engine of TH-U Desktop and delivers the same astonishing simulations with no compromise on the audio quality.
MODELLING or CAPTURING? You can have BOTH!
TH-U is the first amp simulation wich includes both the amp modelling and the amp capturing technology.
The Rig Models are created from real setups: the Overloud proprietary technology allows our engineers to capture the response of an entire rig, including the nonlinear and dynamic response of the amplifier, the cabinet, the microphones, the mic preamplifier and the room sound.
The Rig Player, integrated into TH-U, allows you to reproduce any nuance of the sampled rigs and to combine the models of different setups.
3D Cabinet and IR Loader
A double IR loader integrated into the cabinet module allows to load and mix IRs with the cab microphones.
TH-U offers a matrix of 4 microphones which can be placed anywhere in the 3D space in front and even behind the cabinet, change the angle and pan them in the stereo space.
Fluid Convolution allows to move the mirophones seamlessly and use long IRs to get realistic and solid tones.
The ReSPiRe 2 technology allows you to choose between the real response of the cabinet and a processed version optimized to fit into the mix
6 different room types and 18 microphone models can be selected.
Do you want to see TH-U iOS in action?
As mixing tastes are evolving, sound engineers are demanding for guitar sounds with more presence and an in-your-face tone. That's why we remastered all the TH-U cabinets. Now you can choose between the original tone and the remastered one. Only the stock cabinets have been remastered; the cabinets in the Rig Libraries are unaffected.
Thanks to its innovative dsp technology, TH-U features a new panel which allows you to change the pre and power tubes models, as well as to simulate the action of a variac. This allows you to mod any amplifier model with an almost limitless combination of tubes and opens the product to new sound capabilities.