Vocs 30 Heritage HW
Vocs 30 Heritage HW is the TH-U expansion library seeking to recreate the sound of a Hand Wired Vox AC30HH Heritage 50th Anniversary* head. The pack includes:
- 41 amp-only (direct) rigs
- 121 amp+cab (studio) rigs
- A bank with 15 patches recreating the tones of the most famous songs recorded with this legendary amplifier
The library has been captured using the following gear*:
- Vox 2x12" Alnico Blue
- Laney 2x12"
- Marshall 4x12" with Greenback G12M spekaers
- Marshall 4x12" 1960AV with V30
- Fender 1x12" Deluxe
- Fender 4x10" Jensen speakers
- Shure SM57
- AKG C414
- Neumann U47
- Sennheiser MD421, e609
All Modes captured
All the parameter combinations have been captured in this library.
The first channel features three tone switches:
- A Brilliance swicth wich cuts the basses prior to the distortion
- A Bass Shift which allows to choose between a flat bass response (1) and a tighter bass shape, useful for higher gain tones
- Triode mode gives a lower gain tone with higher headroom. Pentode mode is the original mode and has a very sweet high gain tone with not very much headroom.
The second channel offers more conventional tone controls as well as two inputs with Low and High gain respectively.
Studio Rigs and Direct Rigs
All the rigs in this library contain both the so called studio rigs and the corresponding direct rig, i.e. the rigs captured without the cabinet, by using a loadbox.
They do not retain any part of the cabinet response and they are useful to pair them with other cabinets or IRs. Watch how they work...
How to Install
1. Drag the library file into TH-U
2. Enter the serial number you have received after purchasing the library