Overloud announces TH-U, the evolution of their multi-awarded TH3 guitar amp simulation plugin.
Customers who purchased TH3 Full between Jan 7th and the day of TH-U release (Feb 12th) are eligible for a free upgrade to TH-U Full.
Overloud TH-U Main Features
- 92 guitar and bass amp models
- 52 cabinet models
- 77 guitar and studio effects, including BREVERB 2 powered reverbs
- More than 1000 presets covering any musical style
- Official emulation of Randall, THD, DVmark and Brunetti branded amplifiers
- Amp Tweak technology, allows to mod the amplifiers by changing the preamp and poweramp tube models, as well as simulating the action of a variac
- Rig Player, allows to reproduce rig models created by sampling real setups
- 3D, gap-less positioning of microphones and room simulation
- ReSPiRe technology gives the feeling of standing in front of the real cabinet
- Fully customizable MIDI control for live usage
- Cabinet IR component, allows to load external IRs and mix two of them
- Multitrack looper with limitless recording time
- Flexible sound chain with split point for parallel processing
- Built-in chromatic tuner
In addition to the models available in TH3, TH-U includes:
- 15 new amplifiers, including the Superlead and Superbass models, Polytone jazz amplifiers and DVmark Triple 6 head
- 14 new cabinets
- Rig Player, reproduces models captured from real setups
- Amp Tweaks, mod amplifiers by customizing pre and power tubes
- A Shimmer Reverb and a Shimmer Delay
- An improved and redesigned Cabinet IR module
- A new multitrack looper
- Search function on the preset banks
TH-U is able to load rig models created from real setups.
The Overloud proprietary technology allows our engineers to sample and capture the response of an entire rig, including the nonlinear and dynamic response of the amplifier, the cabinet, the microphones, the mic preamplifier and the room sound. Rig To Model technology allows to capture both analog and digital setups. The Rig Player, integrated into TH-U, allows to reproduce any nuance of the sampled rigs.
Thanks to its innovative dsp technology, TH-U features a new panel which allows to change the pre and power tubes models, as well as to simulate the action of a variac. This allows to mod any amplifier model with an almost limitless combination of tubes and opens the product to new sound capabilities.
The TH-U roadmap includes also the iOS (iPhone and iPad) version of TH-U and a preset cloud system to share the presets between computer and mobile devices.
Learn more at overloud.com/thu