Overloud releases Comp G - VCA Master Bus Compressor
Overloud releases Comp G, the revolutionary simulation of a legendary British VCA Master Bus compressor. Comp G goes beyond the mere simulation of the original unit, by adding features not available in the hardware, like the mid-side processing, the parallel compression and and EQ on the sidechain.
Comp G is the latest product of a new high-end Overloud plugin line, called Gems, dedicated to mixing and mastering.
Comp G is the ultimate tool for professional engineers who mix with no compromises.
• Hyper-realistic simulation of the original unit thanks to the 4th generation dsp technology
• Built-in Parallel Compression
• Built-in Mid-Side Processing
• Built-in filters on the Sidechain
• Continuous time and ration selection
• Low CPU usage: more than 1000 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina
• Multilevel undo-redo
• A/B Comparison
• Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
• Meter Calibration: calibrate the VU meters at 4 different sensibilities
Comp G introductory offer
Comp G is available as VST, AudioUnit and AAX plug-ins as well as stand-alone application, 32 and 64 bit for macOS and Windows operating systems.
Comp G is available at the introductory price of €89 / $89 until May 7th 2018. The list price is €139 / $139.
Learn more at overloud.com/compg