Overloud releases ECHOSON, the revolutionary simulation of a legendary magnetic drum delay, originally manufactured by the Italian company Binson. ECHOSON goes beyond the mere simulation of the original unit, by adding features not available in the hardware. One of the main addition is the option to double the processor panel to have it working on a stereo pair of audio channels with cross-feedbacks between the channels.
ECHOSON is the latest product of a new high-end Overloud plugin line, called Gems, dedicated to mixing and mastering.
ECHOSON is the new weapon to unleash the creativity and bring to life new and original sounds.
• Super-realistic recreation of the lush ethereal original tone
• Independent control of each playback head
• Stereo operating mode with separate controls for the left and right
• Dual-mono, Stereo and Reverb modes allow to create wider soundscapes
• Adjustable disc speed to change delay time, with BPM sync option
• Built-in parametric equalizer
• User adjustable wow/flutter and electrical noise
• Multilevel undo-redo
• A/B Comparison
• Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
ECHOSON introductory offer
ECHOSON is available as VST, AudioUnit and AAX plug-ins as well as stand-alone application, 32 and 64 bit for macOS and Windows operating systems.
ECHOSON is available at the introductory price of €79 / $89 until October 8th 2018. The list price is €129 / $139.
Learn more here