Overloud releases Sculptube
Overloud releases Sculptube, a processor dedicated to adding valve-produced harmonics to sounds. It creates an authentic tube coloration which goes from slightly warmed-up tones to heavy distortions.
Sculptube is the latest product of a new high-end Overloud plugin line, called Gems, dedicated to mixing and mastering.
Sculptube is the ultimate tool for professional engineers who mix with no compromises.
• Hyper-realistic simulation of tube warming/distortion
• Triode and Pentode simulation
• Tube biasing control
• Built-in EQ and parallel processing to sculpt the tone
• Low CPU usage: more than 1500 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina
• Multilevel undo-redo
• A/B Comparison
• Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
• Meter Calibration: calibrate the VU meters at 4 different sensibilities
Three tones in one processor
The Overloud Sculptube is an incredibly versatile tool to build a wide variety of analog tones:
• WARM-UP: with mild Drive settings you can recreate an authentic analog coloration to individual tracks or mixes.
• DISTORT: the Sculptube can be used to overdrive the input and recreate different kind of tube distortions, including Triode and Pentode curves.
• EXCITE: thanks to its built-in eq and parallel processor, it can be used to revive the tracks by adding natural harmonics in the high-end.
Sculptube introductory offer
Sculptube is available as VST, AudioUnit and AAX plug-ins as well as stand-alone application, 32 and 64 bit for macOS and Windows operating systems.
Sculptube is available at the introductory price of €89 / $89 until December 17th 2017. The list price is €139 / $139.
Learn more here.