BHS Studio ACE
BHS Studio ACE recreates the 80’s and 90’s tones of studio guitar ace Dann Huff* (136 Rigs + 58 presets)
BHS Studio ACE - Rig Library
BHS STUDIO ACE is the TH-U expansion library, signed by Big Hairy Sounds, seeking to recreate the 80’s and 90’s tones of studio guitar ace Dann Huff*, based on Mesa*, Peavey*, Kasha* and modified Marshall* amplifiers.
The library contains 136 Rigs, captured using the following amplifiers:
- Mesa Studio Preamp* Classic studio staple, that delivers exquisite clean tones and fantastic dirty tones. It is powered by 2150 and 2:90 power amps.
- Kasha Rockmod* the two channel preamp from a great Los Angeles amp designer that was on endless hits and albums. It is powered by a 2150 power amp.
- Peavey Classic 50* delivers fat and juicy tones that were a hallmark of the 90’s.
- A modified Marshall* to bring everything from classic rock to aggressive searing lead tones.
The library also includes 58 patches focused on recreating the typical '80s and '90s studio tones.
The BHS Studio Ace library adds a brand new modulation pedal into TH-U. The Micropitch effect reproduces the typical '80s and '90s chorusing effect obtained by detuning one channel over the other using a pitch shifter. This is the essential pedal if you want to recreate the Eventide-style modulation.
How to Install
1. Drag the library file into TH-U
2. Enter the serial number you have received after purchasing the library