Brit Silver Jub + SL Guitar EQ
Brit Silver Jub + SL Guitar EQ is the TH-U expansion library seeking to recreate the sound of a Marshall Silver Jubilee* head. The pack includes:
- 70 rigs captured with multiple dynamics and channel settings
- the unique SL Guitar EQ effect, inspired to a 4K Console eq
- A bank with 40 ready-to-mix presets
- A bank with 9 ready-to-play presets
Listen to A/B comparison
The library includes captures from both the Normal and Lead channed as well as the famous Rhythm Clip mode. It contains 70 rigs, which have been created using the following gear*:
- Marshall 4x12" 1960AV with V30
- Orange PPC412 4x12"
- Vox 2x12" Alnico Blue
- Brunetti 1x12" Singleman
- Mesa Boogie 1x10" Lone Star
- Shure SM57, SM81
- AKG C414
- Neumann KM84, U87
- Sennheiser MD421, e609
- Electro Voice RE20
SL Guitar EQ
The Brit Silver Jub adds a brand new two-bands eq into TH-U. The effect is specifically designed for the guitar tone: inspired to the 4K Console EQ, it is shaped to add thickness and presence while preserving the natural feel of the amplifier.
Created by Caparezza's engineer Antonio Porcelli, the library includes 49 presets divided by application and pickup type: Strat, Les Paul and Tele:
- ready-to-mix (40): these presets provide tones which are shaped for the mix, with enhanced presence, tightened low-end and no ambience.
- ready-to-play (9): these presets offer the best experience if you are practicing and want to have the same feeling of the real amp, or if you are soloing or playing along a backing track.
Studio Rigs and Direct Rigs
All the rigs in this library contain both the so called studio rigs and the corresponding direct rig, i.e. the rigs captured without the cabinet, by using a loadbox.
They does not retain any part of the cabinet response and they are useful to pair them with other cabinets or IRs. Watch how they work...
How to Install
1. Drag the library file into TH-U
2. Enter the serial number you have received after purchasing the library