Choptones Brit 800ZW - TH-U Rig Library
Brit 800ZW is the TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, seeking to recreate the sound of a Marshall JCM800 2203ZW Zakk Wylde*.
Made in just 600 units, this holy grail of amplification has fortunately landed in the Choptones studio.
Basically it is a normal 2203, so single channel of fury and tone. The main differences between the original and this stays in the power amp, driven by 4 KT-88/6550 power tubes. It’s very difficult to find one of these heads around, so we are really proud to have it into a Rig Library!
We are absolutely sure that no one can give a most organic, complete and accurate pack like this.
The Brit 800ZW library contains 129 rigs, been captured using the following gear*:
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Hughes&Kettner 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12M
- Marshall 4x12s loaded with Celestion G12T75, Rola, Creamback 75, Classic Lead 80, G12K100, G12H, G12H Blackback, V30, G12M
- Marshall 4x12s loaded with Scumback M75
- Marshall 4x12s loaded with Electrovoice EVM12L (Zakk Wylde Cab)
- Randall 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Engl 4x12 loaded with Celestion V60
- Orange 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12H
- Soldano 4x12 loaded with Eminence Legend V12
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Shure SM57, SM7
- Royer R121, R122
- Sennheiser MD421, MD21, MD409
- AKG C414
- Beyerdynamic M160
- Audiotechnica AT4050
- Neumann U47, U87
- Coles 4038
- MXR Berzerker OD
- Mesa Boogie Grid Slammer
- MXR Modified OD
- Protone Attack OD
- Ibanez TS808
- Suhr Riot
ALSO ON iOS
This library is available on iPhone and iPad for the THU App & Plug-in.
Get it in the App Store
If you already own the library for Mac or Windows, you can extend the license for iOS at just $1
HOW TO USE IT
This Rig Library can be loaded into any TH-U edition.
If you don't own TH-U, then by purchasing this library you will receive a TH-U Essential License for free.
WATCH THIS TUTORIAL FOR A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON THE RIG PLAYER
How to Install
1. Drag the library file into TH-U
2. Enter the serial number you have received after purchasing the library