Choptones Brit LS - TH-U Expansion
Brit LS is the TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, seeking to recreate the sound of an authentic Marshall SL5 Slash Signature* combo.
The original model is a all-tube amp, with EL84 power tones, designed to be crank'ed up! Its tone ranges from mild crunches for rhythm parts to highly compressed solos. In addition to the built-in 12" combo speaker, this amp has been captured by connecting the power output to different speakers, in order to extend its sound capabilities.
The Brit LS library contains 97 rigs, captured using the following gear*:
- Marshall SL5 1x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Marshall 2551 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12M, G12T75
- Marshall 1960 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Marshall 1982 4x12 loaded with Celestion Classic Lead 80
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Friedman 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12-65
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion V-Type
- Shure SM57, SM58, SM7
- Sennheiser MD421, e609
- Beyerdynamic M160
- Royer R121
- AKG C414
- Audiotechnica AT2035
- Heil PR30, PR20
- Grundig GDM121
- Mesa Boogie Grid Slammer
- Mesa Boogie Flux Drive
- Maxon OD808
- Marshall Bluesbreaker
- Ibanez TS9
- MXR Berzerker OD
- MXR Modified OD
- MXR Distortion III
- Seymour Duncan 805
- Boss SD1 TS808 Mod
ALSO ON iOS
This library is available on iPhone and iPad for the THU App & Plug-in.
Get it in the App Store
If you already own the library for Mac or Windows, you can extend the license for iOS at just $1
HOW TO USE IT
This Rig Library can be loaded into any TH-U edition.
If you don't own TH-U, then by purchasing this library you will receive a TH-U Essential License for free.
WATCH THIS TUTORIAL FOR A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON THE RIG PLAYER
How to Install
1. Drag the library file into TH-U
2. Enter the serial number you have received after purchasing the library