Choptones Fend SRev - TH-U Rig Library
Fend SRev is the TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, seeking to recreate the sound of a Fender Super Reverb*. This is the perfect choice for Funk, Rock and Blues players.
The Fender Super Reverb ’65 Reissue* is a milestone of guitar amplification. A real old and vintage Super Reverb* will definitely be a jaw-dropping musical weapon, but if you cannot find that 60’s one, you can do like us, finely tuning our sample using old caps, transformers and real singing vintage 10 inches CTS speakers, turning it from a great amp to an amazing one. Now you can play and hear this beast in this amazing THU capturing made at Choptones with finest microphones and outboards.
The Fend SRev library contains 96 rigs, which have been captured using the following gear*:
- Fender Super Reverb 4x10 loaded with Fender CTS
- Fender 1x12 loaded with Celestion Alnico Blue
- Fender 1x12 loaded with Jensen C12K
- Fender 2x12 loaded with Eminence Fender Special
- Fender 2x12 loaded with Oxford 12T6
- Vox 2x12 loaded with Celestion Alnico Blue
- Shure SM57, SM58, SM7
- Sennheiser e609, e906, MD421, MD441
- Beyerdynamic M160
- Royer R121
- Grundig GDM121
- AKG C414
- Neumann U87, TLM103, KM184
- Rode NT2 Mod47
- Audiotechnica AT2035
- Retrotube II
- Ibanez TS9
- Marshall Bluesbreaker
- Maxon OD808
- Suhr Kokoboost
- MXR Modified OD
ALSO ON iOS
This library is available on iPhone and iPad for the THU App & Plug-in.
Get it in the App Store
If you already own the library for Mac or Windows, you can extend the license for iOS at just $1
HOW TO USE IT
This Rig Library can be loaded into any TH-U edition.
If you don't own TH-U, then by purchasing this library you will receive a TH-U Essential License for free.
WATCH THIS TUTORIAL FOR A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON THE RIG PLAYER
How to Install
1. Drag the library file into TH-U
2. Enter the serial number you have received after purchasing the library