Comp76 FET Compressor-Limiter
The revolutionary simulation of legendary fet compressor-limiter beyond the hardware.
- NEW in v2! Three revisions in one plugin!
- Built-in Mid-Side Processing
- Built-in Parallel Compression
- NEW in v2! Low frequency sensitivity control
- NEW in v2! Harmonics amount control
- NEW in v2! Oversample control, including ultra-oversampling mode
- Hyper-realistic simulation of the original unit thanks to the 4th generation dsp technology
- Simulation of all transformers in the original unit
- Emulates the original All-buttons-in mode
- Low cpu usage (more than 1000 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina)
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
- Meter Calibration: calibrate the VU meters at 5 different sensibilities
Comp76 extends the features of the original hardware: it combines the flexibility of the digital world to the sound character of the analog processing.
Select between three different revisions: Rev. A (the older and warmer one), Rev. D (the classic "Low Noise" version) and the Rev. F (modern, faster and crisper).
You can tweak a Low Cut filter on the Sidechain to reduce the compressor sensitivity to low frequencies. The amount of harmonic generation can be controlled as well.
Parallel compression is a powerful mixing technique which helps improve the overall impact of the track while leaving the transients intact. It is achieved by summing the compressor output to the original track
Built-in Mid-Side Processing
You can separately compress the mono and stereo elements of the track, using different compression settings for each. This gives you complete control of the dynamics: you can squeeze the stereo aspect to tighten the room mics and get an in-your-face drum sound.