Attention metal fans!
TH-U Metal is a product based on the best-seller TH-U amp simulator. It includes everything you need to create incredible metal guitar tones.
- 16 very realistic guitar amp models
- 15 guitar cabinets
- 16 killer effects
- The Rig Player and the Amp Tweak module
carefully selected to offer all the necessary tools to produce super high quality metal tones.
Ready to go tones!
TH-U Metal includes 80 presets designed to recreate the tone of your favourite Metal artists with just one click.
Wether you are into classic Hard Rock, Extreme Metal or anything in between - TH-U Metal will take you to tone heaven without having to carry the gear.
Powered by TH-U
TH-U Metal offers all the features of TH-U Full version with a selected number of models:
- Randall® and Brunetti® authorized modeling, with models approved by original manufacturers
- 16 guitar amplifiers selected for Metal
- 15 guitar cabinets selected for Metal
- 16 pedal and rack effects
- 18 microphone models, with up to four mics on each cabinet
- Amp Tweak technology, allows to mod the amplifiers by changing the preamp and poweramp tube models, as well as simulating the action of a variac
- Rig Player (with 10 factory rigs), allows to reproduce rig models created by capturing real setups
- NEW in v1.3 Scenes allow to instantly recall different models configurations in the preset
- NEW in v1.3 Double IR Loader integrated into the cabinet module
- 4th generation analog emulation technology, with proprietary nonlinear processing algorithm
- 3D, gap-less positioning of microphones and room simulation
- Advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe 2 technology
- Easy to build or modify your own signal path
- Intelligent MIDI controls
- Chromatic tuner
- BREVERB and SpringAge based reverb effects
NOTE: all the models in the TH-U Metal are already included in TH-U Full version.
MODELING or CAPTURING? You can have BOTH!
TH-U is the first amp simulator which includes both the amp modeling and capturing technologies.
The Rig Models are created from real setups: the Overloud proprietary technology allows our engineers to capture the response of an entire rig, including the nonlinear and dynamic response of the amplifier, the cabinet, the microphones, the mic preamplifier and the room sound.
The Rig Player, integrated into TH-U, allows you to reproduce any nuance of the sampled rigs and to combine the models of different setups.
3D Cabinet Simulation + Double IR LOADER
TH-U offers a matrix of 4 microphones which can be placed anywhere in the 3D space in front and even behind the cabinet, change the angle and pan them in the stereo space.
Fluid Convolution allows to move the mirophones seamlessly and use long IRs to get realistic and solid tones.
A double IR loader integrated into the cabinet module allows to load and mix IRs with the cab microphones.
The ReSPiRe 2 technology allows you to choose between the real response of the cabinet and a processed version optimized to fit into the mix
6 different room types and 18 microphone models can be selected.
Thanks to its innovative dsp technology, TH-U Metal features a new panel which allows to change the pre and power tubes models, as well as to simulate the action of a variac. This allows to mod any amplifier model with an almost limitless combination of tubes and opens the product to new sound capabilities.
In addition to the features available in TH3 Metal version, TH-U Metal includes:
- Rig Player (with 10 factory rigs), reproduces models captured from real rigs with the R2M (Rig To Model) technology
- Amp Tweak: mod amplifiers by customizing pre and power tubes
- A new multitrack looper
- Search function on the preset and bank lists
TH-U Metal includes 10 models approved by original manufacturers Randall® and Brunetti®
FLEXIBLE SOUND CHAIN
Unleash your creativity with the TH-U flexible sound chain: you can create any rig setup without the limitation of prefixed routing paths. The brand new zoom function allows to choose your preferred view of the sounchain: you can see the overview of your setup and control any parameter with just one click.
Enlarge the models more than 100% to have a better view on live applications.
MIDI total control
Setting up a MIDI floorboard is as easy as clicking an element on the TH-U interface and pressing the corresponding pedal on the MIDI floorboard. TH-U learns the MIDI connection and makes it instantly available in any preset. Gigs have never been so much fun with TH-U!