Overloud releases VOICE, Vocal Production Processor
VOICE is the new Gem plug-in designed for vocal processing.
VOICE offers a comprehensive and streamlined vocal production workflow, based on analog processors, including:
• a Mic Preamplifier (4 models)
• a Tape Simulator (3 tapes + 3 special modes)
• a Vocal Enhancer
• a De-Boxer and a De-Esser
• a Dynamic Processor with compressors (5 models) and an expander-gate
• an Equalizer (5 models)
• a Space Processor / Reverb Unit
• an Analog Delay
• a Master Section with an optional Limiter
• an inteactive Dynamic Display
• an interactive EQ Display
The Gem VOICE includes more than 70 presets created by Award-winning engineers like Joe Barresi, John Paterno and Michele Canova, with their best vocal processing chains.
The presets are designed for male and female, lead and background vocals as well as spoken voice.
Just Be Creative!
The VOICE plug-in is designed to speed up the vocal production workflow, with no compromise on sound quality, thanks to the Overloud award-winning analog emulation technology.
You can create a full vocal sound chain with a few clicks or select the setup of your preferred sound engineer to replicate his tone!
VOICE introductory offer
VOICE is available as VST, AudioUnit and AAX plug-ins as well as stand-alone application, 32 and 64 bit for macOS and Windows operating systems.
VOICE is available at the introductory price of €99 / $119 until September 21st, 2020. The list price is €169 / $199.