Fend 68Prince - TH-U Rig Library
Fend 68Prince is the TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, seeking to recreate the sound of a Fender 68 Custom Princeton Reverb*.
When we first saw this amp, we immediately fell in love! We also discovered a great sounding tube device, aside from a gorgeous aesthetic! Even if it's equipped with a Celestion 10 inches speaker, we offer you a wide selection of capturing with lot of different cones as well. A really classy classic for the Rig Player this time.
The Fend 68Prince library contains 76 rigs, captured using the following gear*:
- Fender Princeton 1x10 loaded with Celestion Ten30
- Fender 1x12 loaded with Celestion Alnico Blue
- Fender 2x12 loaded with Eminence Special Design
- Custom 1x12 loaded with Jensen C12K
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Weber FC12
- Mesa Boogie California Tweed 2x12 loaded with Jensen Blackbird Alnico
- Mesa Boogie 1x12 loaded with Electrovoice EV12L
- Shure SM57, SM58, Unidyne III
- Sennheiser MD421, e609
- Royer R121
- Beyerdynamic M160
- Neumann U87, KM184
- AKG C414
- Audiotechnica AT2035
- Xotic AC Booster
- Xotic BB Preamp
- Maxon OD808
- Marshall Bluesbreaker
ALSO ON iOS
This library is available on iPhone and iPad for the THU App & Plug-in.
Get it in the App Store
If you already own the library for Mac or Windows, you can extend the license for iOS at just $1
HOW TO USE IT
This Rig Library can be loaded into any TH-U edition.
If you don't own TH-U, then by purchasing this library you will receive a TH-U Essential License for free.
WATCH THIS TUTORIAL FOR A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON THE RIG PLAYER
How to Install
1. Drag the library file into TH-U
2. Enter the serial number you have received after purchasing the library