Bring tubes in your DAW
Sculptube is a processor dedicated to adding valve-produced harmonics to sounds.
It creates an authentic tube coloration which goes from slightly warmed-up tones to heavy distortions.
- NEW! Resizable graphic interface
- Hyper-realistic simulation of tube warming/distortion, thanks to the 4th generation DSP technology
- Triode and Pentode simulation
- Tube biasing control
- Built-in EQ and parallel processing to sculpt the tone
- Low CPU usage: more than 1500 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina
- Multilevel undo-redo
- A/B Comparison
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
- Meter Calibration: calibrate the VU meters at 4 different sensibilities
The Overloud Sculptube is an incredibly versatile tool to build a wide variety of analog tones
With mild Drive settings you can recreate an authentic analog coloration to individual tracks or mixes.
The Sculptube can be used to overdrive the input and recreate different kind of tube distortions, including Triode and Pentode curves.
Thanks to its built-in eq and parallel processor, it can be used to revive the tracks by adding natural harmonics in the high-end.
The magic of tube biasing
The Bias knob controls the amount of current through the tubes.
- At low current the tubes are under-biased and the sound is inclined to be thinner and break up easily.
- At medium current settings the Sculptube distorts least, and this is the typical setting for just warming up a sound.
- At high current the tubes are over-fed and the tone becomes quite fat and harmonically rich.
3 tube configurations at your fingertips
There are 3 settings for the type of distortion:
- Program 0 (Triode) creates the typical musical effect found with triode valves, with very rich 2nd harmonic distortion, good for warming up a sound.
- Program 1 (Pentode) creates a Pentode distortion, with prevailing odd harmonics, which makes the sound more aggressive while retaining that valve character.
- Program 2 (Special) is obtained with a pretty unusual way of configuring the valve, which gives an extra octave at higher bias settings.
COMPOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE AND SAVE
You can purchase a bundle of 3 or 5 plug-ins and unlock the Gem plug-ins of your choice.