TH-U Rock is a product based on the best-seller TH-U amp simulator. It includes everything you need to create incredible rock guitar tones
TH-U Rock is a product based on the best-seller TH-U amp simulator. It includes everything you need to create incredible rock guitar tones:
- 16 very realistic guitar amp models
- 15 guitar cabinets
- 16 inspiring effects
- The Rig Player and the Amp Tweak module
carefully selected to offer all the necessary tools to produce super high quality rock tones.
Ready to go tones!
TH-U Rock includes 80 presets designed to recreate the tone of your favourite Rock artists with just one click.
From pristine clean ballads to heavy hard rock sounds!
Each module has been meticulously tweaked to give players complete control over their tone.
Powered by TH-U
TH-U Rock offers all the features of TH-U Full version with a selected number of models:
- DVmark® and Brunetti® authorized modeling, with models approved by original manufacturers
- 16 guitar amplifiers selected for Rock
- 15 guitar cabinets selected for Rock
- 16 pedal and rack effects
- 18 microphone models, with up to four mics on each cabinet
- Amp Tweak technology, allows to mod the amplifiers by changing the preamp and poweramp tube models, as well as simulating the action of a variac
- Rig Player (with 10 factory rigs), allows to reproduce rig models created by capturing real setups
- 4th generation analog emulation technology, with proprietary nonlinear processing algorithm
- 3D, gap-less positioning of microphones and room simulation
- Advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe 2 technology
- Easy to build or modify your own signal path
- Intelligent MIDI controls
- Chromatic Tuner
- BREVERB and SpringAge based reverb effects
NOTE: all the models in the TH-U Rock are already included in TH-U Full version.
TH-U Rock is able to load rig models created from real setups.
The Overloud proprietary technology allows our engineers to capture the response of an entire rig, including the nonlinear and dynamic response of the amplifier, the cabinet, the microphones, the mic preamplifier and the room sound. Rig To Model technology allows to capture both analog and digital setups. The Rig Player, integrated into TH-U Rock, allows to reproduce any nuance of the sampled rigs.
Thanks to its innovative dsp technology, TH-U Rock features a new panel which allows to change the pre and power tubes models, as well as to simulate the action of a variac. This allows to mod any amplifier model with an almost limitless combination of tubes and opens the product to new sound capabilities.
In addition to the features available in TH3 Rock version, TH-U Rock includes:
- Rig Player (with 10 factory rigs), reproduces models captured from real rigs with the R2M (Rig To Model) technology
- Amp Tweak: mod amplifiers by customizing pre and power tubes
- A new multitrack looper
- Search function on the preset and bank lists
TH-U Rock includes 4 models approved by original manufacturers Brunetti® and
FLEXIBLE SOUND CHAIN
Unleash your creativity with the TH-U flexible sound chain: you can create any rig setup without the limitation of prefixed routing paths. The brand new zoom function allows to choose your preferred view of the sounchain: you can see the overview of your setup and control any parameter with just one click.
Enlarge the models more than 100% to have a better view on live applications.
INTELLIGENT MIDI SETUP
Setting up a MIDI floorboard is as easy as clicking an element into TH-U interface and pressing the corresponding pedal in the MIDI floorboard. TH-U learns the MIDI connection and uses it into any preset automatically. Gigs have never been so fun with TH-U!
3D CABINET SIMULATION
TH-U offers a matrix of 4 microphones which can be placed anywhere in the 3D space in front and even behind the cabinet. Just drag a microphone and place it where you want.
Change the relative distance between microphones to obtain creative phasing effects, just like you do in a real cabinet room.
6 different room types can be selected.
The ReSPiRe 2 technology allows to choose between the real response of the cabinet and a processed version optimized to fit into a mix and avoid frequencies overlap with the other instruments.
On bass cabinets you have a separate control over the woofer and the tweeter levels.