TH3 Rock is a product based on the best-seller TH3 amp simulator. It includes everything you need to create incredible rock guitar tones
TH3 Rock is a product based on the best-seller TH3 amp simulator. It includes everything you need to create incredible rock guitar tones:
- 12 very realistic guitar amp models
- 12 guitar cabinets
- 16 inspiring effects
carefully selected to offer all the necessary tools to produce super high quality rock tones.
Ready to go tones!
TH3 Rock includes 80 presets designed to recreate the tone of your favourite Rock artists with just one click.
From pristine clean ballads to heavy hard rock sounds!
Each module has been meticulously tweaked to give players complete control over their tone.
Powered by TH3
TH3 Rock offerst all the features of TH3 Full version with a selected number of models:
- DVmark® and Brunetti® authorized modeling, with models approved by original manufacturers
- 12 guitar amplifiers selected for Rock
- 12 guitar cabinets selected for Rock
- 16 pedal and rack effects
- 18 microphone models, with up to four mics on each cabinet
- 4th generation analog emulation technology, with proprietary nonlinear processing algorithm
- 3D, gap-less positioning of microphones and room simulation
- Advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe 2 technology
- Easy to build or modify your own signal path
- Intelligent MIDI controls
- Chromatic Tuner
- BREVERB and SpringAge based reverb effects
NOTE: all the models in the TH3 Rock are already included in TH3 Full version.
TH3 Rock includes 4 models approved by original manufacturers Brunetti® and
FLEXIBLE SOUND CHAIN
Unleash your creativity with the TH3 flexible sound chain: you can create any rig setup without the limitation of prefixed routing paths. The brand new zoom function allows to choose your preferred view of the sounchain: you can see the overview of your setup and control any parameter with just one click.
Enlarge the models more than 100% to have a better view on live applications.
INTELLIGENT MIDI SETUP
Setting up a MIDI floorboard is as easy as clicking an element into TH3 interface and pressing the corresponding pedal in the MIDI floorboard. TH3 learns the MIDI connection and uses it into any preset automatically. Gigs have never been so fun with TH3!
3D CABINET SIMULATION
TH3 offers a matrix of 4 microphones which can be placed anywhere in the 3D space in front and even behind the cabinet. Just drag a microphone and place it where you want.
Change the relative distance between microphones to obtain creative phasing effects, just like you do in a real cabinet room.
6 different room types can be selected.
The ReSPiRe 2 technology allows to choose between the real response of the cabinet and a processed version optimized to fit into a mix and avoid frequencies overlap with the other instruments.
On bass cabinets you have a separate control over the woofer and the tweeter levels.