EQ495 is the Overloud emulation of a very rare legendary analog EQ
Originally created for a vinyl transfer console, this EQ has then been used for both mixing and mastering thanks to its super musical curves.
- NEW! Resizable graphic interface
- 4th generation DSP technology
- Simulation of all transformers in the original unit
- Preamp + 5 Bands EQ
- Low cpu usage (more than 1500 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina)
- Multilevel undo-redo
- A/B Comparison
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
Add "Air" To Your Tracks
You’ve always needed mixes which sounded gorgeous in people’s homes and not just on your studio monitors.
In fact today your target audience probably listens to their music on earbuds or with tiny computer speakers, and the mix needs to sound great on these as well.
Here is where EQ495 excels: its EQ curves were designed to enhance clarity, and give presence and depth to your mixes, all while working in those frequency ranges actually available on your audience’s speakers or headphones.
COMPOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE AND SAVE
You can purchase a bundle of 3 or 5 plug-ins and unlock the Gem plug-ins of your choice.